Print advertising and direct mail marketing strategies are excellent ways to build brand recognition, but don’t overlook the impact of promotional products. Statistics show that promotional products are one of the most effective ways to keep your brand “top of mind” with customers and prospects. A survey conducted by the Promotional Products Association International offers the following facts every business owner should know.
· 83% of consumers appreciate receiving a promotional product with an advertising message
· After receiving a promotional product, 85% of consumers do business with the advertiser
· Approximately 58% of consumers keep promotional products between 1 to over 4 years
· 89% of consumers recall the advertiser name on a promotional product received in the past 24 months
· Adding promotional products to a marketing strategy increases the effectiveness of your campaign up to 44%
· 90.4% of people report currently owning or possessing a promotional product received in the last 24 months
· 53% of consumers use a promotional product at least once a week
· 8 out of 10 consumers own between 1 and 10 promotional items
· Approximately 6 out of 10 consumers receive promotional items from a business
If you’re looking to make a long-lasting impression on potential clients, then consider ordering attention-getting, revenue-generating promotional products for your next convention, conference or tradeshow.